Large on The Lawn ft Jeremy Loops
Just a few days to go until Jeremy Loops and Matthew Mole take to the stage, the full line-up has been announced for Large On The Lawn on Sunday 25 November at Marks Park in Emmarentia. Joining on Sunday are opening acts Little Ringo, Lara Gear and Wandile Mbambeni and there still a few tickets on sale from www.howler.co.za/LOTL2018, but you better get them quick.
Artist worth a watch: Wandile Mbambeni
Large On The Lawn is a Jozi version of Cape Town’s Kirstenbosch Summer Concerts, making for a super chilled day to spend with friends or family out on the open fields with some of your favorite jams.
Gates open at 12:30pm and the line-up times are as follows:
13:00 Little Ringo
13:50 Lara Gear
14:40 Wandile Mbambeni
15:35 Matthew Mole
17:15 Jeremy Loops – *Don’t miss this
Come get your summer holiday vibes kicking this Sunday.
T’s and C’s:
Want to know what you can pack in your picnic basket?
Here’s a list of what you can and cannot bring on Sunday:
- Food is allowed. Drinks are not allowed. Absolutely NO GLASS allowed.
- Alcohol will not be allowed in accordance with the events act.
- Picnic baskets and cooler boxes are allowed.
- Hard cooler boxes are NOT allowed.
- We will have various reasonably priced alcohol options on sale as well as soft drinks.
- There is access to a free water point.
- There are also some very tasty food options.
- Low camping chairs, blankets, cushions are welcome.
- Umbrellas are welcome but large ones will be positioned at the back or sides so as not to block access or line of site. NO Gazebos are allowed.
- No glass or ceramic hubblies, weapons, professional photo and video equipment.
- Bring sunblock and a hat.
- Have fun.
LARGE ON THE LAWN
Date: Sunday, 25 November 2018
Line-up: Jeremy Loops, Matthew Mole, Wandile Mbambeni, Lara Gear, Little Ringo
Gates Open at 12:30 pm
Venue: Marks Park, Emmarentia
Tickets From www.howler.co.za/LOTL2018
- General Access: R195
- Kids Under 17: R95
- Kids Under 12: Free